Shepherd: Discover the Best Books!
- Maximum Carnage: The Epic Collection by Eric S Brown March 16, 2023
- Guilt Trip: Part 6 by Sarah McKnight March 15, 2023
- The Run by DJ Tyrer March 13, 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Solo Origins by Eric S Brown March 8, 2023
- Guilt Trip: Part 5 by Sarah McKnight March 8, 2023
Tag Archives: filament
Scientifically Speaking by Kathleen A. Lawrence
Scientifically Speaking Kathleen A. Lawrence (abecedarian) Arcane beakers capture designer equations. Filament glistens. Hypothesis: immunizing jelly. Keen laboratory mice nuzzle. Osmosis pauses, quivers, remembering science. Theorists unveil vessels with XX/XY, yielding zygotes.
Posted in Poetry, Science Fiction Tagged arcane, beakers, filament, hypothesis, jelly, kathleen, lawrence, osmosis, scientifically, speaking, zygotes Leave a comment