Shepherd: Discover the Best Books!
- Buying Cigarettes from a Bodega on Bundy Street by Anthony Imm September 22, 2023
- Ode to Small Towns by Esther Yeh-Rynn Chae September 22, 2023
- Indentured Workers by Sigrid Kim September 22, 2023
- Dreams of Light Switches by William Kitcher September 21, 2023
- The Curse of the Ebon Maw Chapter Two by A. S. Raithe September 21, 2023
Tag Archives: hokkaido
Kushii Richard Stevenson Lake Kusharo on the northern island of Hokkaido, Japan, can claim its own thirty- to- sixty-foot crater lake cryptid. Dubbed Kushii, she’s dark brown with a horse-like head with two giraffe-like stubby nubbins and broad boat bottom … Continue reading